Purpose of the role
Provide a comprehensive Housing Service across the contract area and take full responsibility for a patch as defined by the Area Manager. Lead contacts for Neighbourhood Management in your allocated area. This includes, but is not limited to, all aspects of tenancy and leasehold management. Customer-facing, this role is an ambassador for the Group and the Client and is required to provide the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Implement the instructions of the Area Manager
- Develop positive and effective relationships with individual residents and resident groups, the client and other stakeholders. Attend neighbourhood meetings (including evening) and possibly some weekend events, as and when required
- Work with residents, council departments and other agencies to develop initiatives to enhance the areas/estates managed by the team
- Ensure that excellent customer service is at the forefront of all interactions
- Ensure that individual targets are met as set by the Area Manager, such as fire safety checks & responding to members enquiries, which will enable the contract to meet the Client's requirements.
- In-keeping with Pinnacle's reputation, you will ensure that you bring added value to the contract, beyond the basic requirements of the role
- Investigate and respond effectively to all correspondence including Councillor and MP enquiries.
- Ensure written work is of a high standard
- Assist colleagues in their work and provide cover when necessary. Including working from other offices or on other area patches as and when required.
- Follow the instructions and advice of the Performance Analyst to ensure that all necessary data is inputted according to the relevant procedure in the correct format and on time.
- Lead the development and implementation of service improvement initiatives on your housing management patch to improve customer satisfaction
- Liaise with Housing Support to ensure that back-office administration can be carried out effectively.
- Liaise with Council departments/contractors on arrears management, and repairs and maintenance issues
- Identify opportunities and regularly lead activities to market Pinnacle, such as community events/fun days
- Knowledge of housing legislation and current practice
- Be able to work proactively under own initiative
- Be able to perform a whole range of generic housing management functions, for example, voids management, sign-ups, estate inspections and fire safety checks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Resilience to succeed in an ever-changing environment and cope with demanding casework
- Able to have positive interactions with the public
- Be proactive in identifying your own training requirements
- Excellent IT skills (Word and Excel and relevant software)
- Excellent written and communication skills
If you feel you would be able to contribute positively to the role, please apply with an up-to-date CV and cover letter to email@example.com or upload below.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)