Head of Financial Planning
At Origin, we are driven by our core social purpose and residents are the heart of what we do. We are a diverse, financially strong and ambitious business, with a valuable asset base of over 6,700 homes. As a ‘strategic partner’ of GLA, we are excited to deliver 1,000 new homes in the coming years. We are looking for a talented Head of Planning to plan and realise our ambition.
You will lead the strategic financial planning and treasury function to ensure the financial integrity of the Group; maintain a robust framework to capture and manage development risks from a financial perspective, model and develop business risks mitigations, balancing commercial outlook with social objectives.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Lead on the preparation and analysis of financial business plan.
- Oversee the treasury function.
- Actively promote Origin and maintain good relationships with all our stakeholders.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team.
The Ideal Candidate for the role:
- Have a proven track record of engagement at a senior level;
- Experience of long term financial planning and modelling of business risks.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate complex financial information to a wide range of audiences succinctly
How to apply
Please send us your latest CV and covering letter that show us how your experience meets the role profile. To find out more about us please visit www.originhousing.org.uk
As we usually receive a lot of applications we won’t be able to give individual feedback. If you are successful we will get in touch within seven days after the closing date.
A competitive salary and a wide range of benefits including generous annual leave, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension and discounted health scheme.
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Closing date: 14 July 2019
Interview and assessment date: 19 July 2019
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Senior management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)