Head of HR and OD
- Permanent post (full time or part time considered)
- Salary up to £68,000 per annum
- Based in Kingston upon Thames
Hastoe is an award-winning housing association that owns and manages over 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes across 70 local authority areas and 300 villages. Our homes are spread across the south of England from Norfolk to Cornwall. We hold charitable status and support both rural and urban communities by providing affordable and environmentally sustainable homes for local people.
Our main offices are in Kingston upon Thames, Saffron Walden and Dorchester, with satellite offices at some of our estates. We have c.115 employees.
About the role
In 2018, we gained re-accreditation for Investors in People Gold, confirming the commitment we have to developing our colleagues both personally and professionally. We want to continue to build on this supportive and learning environment with the best resources available to us, to encourage colleagues to perform to their strengths as they continuously improve, and have the best employee experience we can provide.
As Head of Human Resources & Organisational Development you will you will play a pivotal role in enabling the delivery of excellent services by developing and driving a high-performance HR & OD team, and translating broad corporate initiatives into successful workplace practice.
For more information, please see the Job Description.
This is a highly-visible role that requires the ability to operate strategically as well as play a practical, hands-on part when needed. Your recent achievements and your track record will show that you can deliver change projects and programmes as well as maintain stable and good employee relations throughout periods of adjustment.
Your inspiring leadership will develop and deliver strategically important organisational projects and programmes including talent management and reward, employee engagement, health and wellbeing initiatives, ongoing digitisation of the service, and equality, diversity and inclusion
Due to our dispersed locations some travel will be required.
- Annual leave: 26 days increasing with service up to 28 days (pro rata for part time)
- 1.5 complimentary days’ leave
- Option to purchase additional leave
- Pension: Hastoe's employer contributions match your own contribution level plus 2%, up to a maximum of 8%
- Flexible working
- Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
- Cycle and Car Leasing Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Cash Plan
- BUPA health care
Please send your CV and supporting statement to email@example.com by 5pm, Wednesday 17 July. Your supporting statement should include your motivations for applying for the role and should detail how you meet the person specification. Please note, CVs without a supporting statement will not be considered.
Interviews will be held at our Head Office in Kingston upon Thames. First-stage interviews will be held on Thursday, 8 August. Second-stage interviews will be held on Thursday, 15 August.
For more information about the role or enquires about the application process, please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8973 0470.
This post is subject to background checks.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- HR / Organisational development Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Executive & Senior Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Senior management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston Upon Thames