Senior Contracts Manager - Compliance
The Barnet Group has created a new position and is recruiting a skilled Senior Contract Manager to lead its Landlord Compliance Team. Responsible for delivering major works compliance programmes, you will ideally have a construction related professional qualification, demonstrable contract management experience complemented with an in-depth knowledge of Fire Safety and a relevant H&S qualification. The successful candidate will be the Lead Officer for all landlord compliance capital works with a focus on delivering compliance with fire regulations, but all matters concerning the safety of buildings as described in the Hackett Report.
If successful you will work with colleagues and consultants to procure and deliver of multi million-pound capital works programmes, including the areas of fire, electrical, asbestos, water and gas. As the client's expert in this area they will be an experienced contract manager, ensuring compliance with Health & Safety in the design, delivery and management of projects together with that of staff, tenants and the public.
As an engaging communicator you will work with a variety of stakeholders to make this role a success.
The post enjoys the benefit of flexible working, including working from home. The main office is located at Colindale NW9 in July 2019
Closing date: 23.59 on 23rd July 2019.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Barnet
- Project management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Barnet
- Sustainability Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Barnet
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Barnet
- Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Barnet