Wood Green, London
£38,052 per annum (rising to £40,055 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 13,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
This job sits within the Development department which is responsible for the delivery and development of the Group’s affordable housing, grant funded, development and regeneration programmes and projects across the UK.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manage to manage the end-to-end delivery of construction related projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within agreed budgets. In addition to this you will ensure that our development projects and programmes meet with compliance and regulatory requirements in line with our Group objectives.
The role of Project Manager will include:
- Managing and delivering development programmes and projects
- Assisting in identifying and assessing potential new development projects
- Supporting the preparation of bidding documentation for new projects, including undertaking research
- Developing quality control proposals, ensuring that all projects are clearly defined and costed, delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Building and maintaining collaborative working relationships with internal and external customers
Skills and experiences:
- Hold a HND in Building or Construction with recent experience of working in a project or programme management environment and a proven track record of delivering successful projects
- Experienced in developing project scopes and objectives with a strong understanding of the full project lifecycle
- Working knowledge of building regulations, legislation and current practice, including the current practical application of Health & Safety legislation
- The ability to build strong client relationships, provide excellent customer service and problem solve
- Due to the nature of the role a full UK driving licence is essential
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile please click here
Closing Date: 23 July 2019
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Business development Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Project management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)