At Origin, we are here to provide housing in London and Hertfordshire that people can afford. We want to grow our 6,500 homes and provide more care and support services that make a difference to people’s lives. With a turnover of £56m, we work with our residents, customers and partners to make sure our services, people, communities and homes are the best they can possibly be.
The care and support department are looking for a person to manage Origin Young People and mental health services in Camden, Enfield and Watford. The role is responsible for a Team Leader and around 11 staff working across several services. Your staff provide support services to young people leaving care and people with enduring mental health needs living in the community, with one service needing 24/7 support including bank holidays.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Report directly to Assistant Director of Care & Support and attend Management team meetings
- Managing care and support staff
- Managing services operating in the community
The Ideal Candidate for the role:
- Experience dealing with issues affecting young people, mental health and vulnerable people
- Can-do attitude and caring approach
- Be able to demonstrate effective communication and joint working with stakeholders, Commissioners and Community Mental health teams
How to apply
Please send us your latest CV and covering letter that show us how your experience meets your role profile. To find out more about us please visit www.originhousing.org.uk.
This role needs satisfactory references and DBS check.
As we usually receive a lot of applications we won’t be able to give individual feedback. If you are successful we will get in touch within seven days after the closing date.
A competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension and discounted health scheme.
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Closing date: 21 July 2019
Interview and assessment date: 2 August 2019
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Digital inclusion Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)