Capital Letters is a new venture created as a result of the collaboration of London boroughs working together to improve housing options for homeless households. Capital Letters is a social purpose not-for-profit organisation established to efficiently and cost-effectively procure accommodation on behalf of the boroughs in order to reduce costs and improve the outcomes for people affected by homelessness.
Capital Letters is an exciting new venture and are now looking to recruit an Operations Director to form part of its Executive Team to lead and shape the future of this organisation The role will be responsible for all operations, including leading the development and implementation of our procurement strategy and management services for our stakeholders, in addition to working with the Chief Executive to shape the strategic direction of the organisation.
A strong senior-level operations background in social housing and or the private sector will be essential, with an excellent record of collaborative strategic leadership and delivering successful organisational change and the energy and drive to lead the Operations Team. The role will be challenging and will provide the creative and flexible post-holder with an unparalleled opportunity to drive the performance and shape the strategy of a new and ambitious organisation. A high level of business acumen, strategic understanding with the ability to balance social purpose with commerciality is a given, as well as the ability to manage stakeholder relationships, and influence and communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please click the ‘Apply’ button – you will be directed to the recruitment webpage, from which you can download and view the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about Capital Letters or the Operations Director role, please contact a member of the Altair team:
▪ Information about Capital Letters – Sue Coulson, CEO of Capital Letters – 020 7934 9644
▪ Information about the recruitment process – Laura Martell, Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org | 07917 680837
The closing date for applications is 9:00am, 19th July 2019.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Homes and Asset Management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Asset management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Maintenance / Repair Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)