Corporate Director, Inclusive Economy & Housing
People at the Heart of Everything We Do
Newham is a young, diverse, vibrant and ambitious borough with a huge amount to offer to people who are innovative and creative in their thinking. It is a place that is being transformed and puts people at the heart of everything it does. Our residents deserve those who are prepared to embrace change, seize opportunities and disrupt what is normal.
We received £107 million from the Mayor of London through the Building Council Homes for Londoners programme to support the construction of 1,100 new homes by 2022. You will lead one of Newham’s key priorities – the delivery of genuinely affordable homes for Newham residents whilst ensuring that all our communities benefit from the borough’s growth and employment and skills opportunities.
For further information about this exciting opportunity click on the apply button. Alternatively, for an informal and confidential conversation, please call Penny Ransley (020 7426 3962) or Tim Hills (0113 205 6085) from our recruitment partners GatenbySanderson.
Closing date for applications: 31 July 2019.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (East)
- Corporate Services Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (East)
- Homes and Asset Management Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (East)
- Residential Development & Construction Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (East)
- Executive & Senior Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (East)