Procurement Officer (12 months FTC)
The Peabody Procurement Team are looking for an enthusiastic Procurement Officer with a can-do attitude. initially for a project that involves migrating a number of Pcard users from one bank to another. then support the Procurement Team to achieve its priority of Making Every Penny Count and, as contracts underpin all services provided.
- Practical experience of extracting spends data from financial systems. Ability to present information in various ways.
- Good stakeholder management skills, including influencing skills and ability to develop business networks and work collaboratively.
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Good presentation skills, good IT skills including MS Office applications and specialist systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and manage own time to ensure priorities are met.
- Practical experience of working with the UK Public Contracts Regulations
- Experience of contract management.
- CIPS level 4 (or willing to work towards), and beyond.
- Sector specific experience
- Educated to A Level or equivalent