Head of Home Ownership & Key Worker Living
Are you a customer and results focused individual with experience of leading a large team of individuals with a diverse skill set within the Housing Sector? We want our teams to be inspired to continually improve services and raise our satisfaction levels. If you are up for a challenge this could be a role for you!
Being part of a Housing Association, social purpose is our mantra. The work that we do can truly make a difference within Essex and East London. Ranked No. 33 in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Not for Profit Companies in the UK, Swan will provide you with a tailored training programme and a great benefits package too.
- Overall responsibility for the customer service and output of the Keyworker Accommodation, Leasehold & Service Charge teams
- Inspire and engage the team to drive forward improvement by way of service improvement plans and lead by example
- Manage all right to buy, right to acquire and other home ownership initiatives also ensuring key worker accommodation is let in line with contractual agreements
- Budget management
- Identify changes that will make a real difference for our residents. Improving satisfaction with the way we deliver services
- Demonstratable leadership experience within a similar setting
- Natural collaborator and resilient
- Able to apply current leasehold and service charge legislation knowledge
- Able to bring positive change to a team to improve satisfaction with services.
The location of this role is based between multiple sites across Essex and East London. There will also be the opportunity of home working too.
Additional benefits include: Performance related bonus scheme (up to 15% of annual salary) private medical cover, enhanced family friendly benefits, generous annual leave entitlement and flexible benefits scheme.
To apply for this position, please upload your CV and Covering note below.
Swan is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds. Swan is comitted to and demonstrates safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Essex
- Housing / neighbourhood management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Essex
- Tenant services Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Essex
- Executive & Senior Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Essex
- Senior management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Essex