Asset Programme Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to assist the Head of Strategic Asset Management in the planning and delivery of our sector leading Asset Management Strategy.
The primary focus of the role would be to create programmes of investment work, to ensure our homes are safe and well-maintained and optimise efficiency through use of reliable data and innovation. The post holder will analyse significant volume of data from a range of sources and engage with colleagues across various departments and Resident Representatives to identify investment requirements and plan and prioritise these accordingly in line with business requirements and the short and long term financial plans.
The talented individual will support in making the best use of our property assets and providing asset management services through planning and monitoring of programmes of investment work and robust management of asset condition data.
In addition you will:
- Monitor delivery of the programme of investment work through monthly reporting.
- Work closely with the property services and finance to ensure the reports are fully reconciled to the finance ledgers and component reports and variances are explained
- Ensure component replacement data is captured, received and stored in a suitable format.
- Assist the asset data team with the design of stock condition survey data form delivery of asset condition survey programmes
The Asset Programme Manager will have:
- Demonstrable experience of formulating programmes of investment work using a variety of data
- Highly experienced with maintaining and analysing asset data within housing and asset databases
- Experience of producing performance and delivery monitoring reports using financial and non-financial information
- Show ownership and commitment to high standards in resident involvement, equal opportunities and customer care
- Dynamic and innovative in identifying and implementing new technology to improve resident satisfaction and efficiency
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to a health care cash plan and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment with Optivo.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Interview Date: Monday 29th July 2019
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.