Director of Housing Services
We need someone exceptional to lead our Housing Service Teams. If you‘re passionate about fairness and adept at delivering and embedding change you couldn’t be in a better place. We want someone who‘s committed to creating a collaborative, positive development culture for staff and who can apply fresh thinking and new ideas.
As a member of the senior leadership team you’ll help to drive the strategic direction of the organisation. You’ll be responsible for approximately 140 staff delivering fantastic services for Income, Lettings, Financial Inclusion, Anti-social Behaviour, Digital Inclusion, Agency Managed and Client Specific Supported Housing Schemes and Co-ops.
Together with the Director of Neighbourhoods you’ll provide leadership, passion and guidance to ensure a joined up delivery of services.
- Substantial experience of leadership in the field of housing, including the management of a large workforce
- National and local political awareness and knowledge, particularly in relation to key policy and legislative changes affecting housing
- Lead teams and manage change
- Credibility, knowledge and networking skills to represent Optivo externally at a strategic level
- Manage across departments to deliver first class services
- Work across all regions of operation
- Motivate and inspire teams to deliver excellent customer service
Any must haves
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience, with evidence of continuing professional development
- full and clean driving licence plus car
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to a health care cash plan and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment with Optivo.
Valuing diversity, equality and fairness.
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Homes and Asset Management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Maintenance / Repair Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Executive & Senior Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon