Property Management Apprentice
Purpose of Role
Are you interested in being at the forefront of driving amazing customer service? Do you have an interest in property management? Our team provides management services to the private rented sector, build-to-rent, student living and retirement villages. We’re trying to push the boundaries and we want an apprentice to join our small team on the journey. It will be hard work but a fantastic opportunity to learn the business. Key to the scheme will be a requirement to develop knowledge, skills and professional behaviours that prepare you for a role in property management.
After a successful three month probation period, there may be an option to undertake a qualification relevant to the role and in accordance with your suitability for the entry-level requirements of the course. You will not be expected to contribute to the cost of the qualification and will be supported in your studies during the course of your placement.
The Housing Business Apprentice will become immersed in the day-to-day operations of managing our current portfolio.
You will need to pick things up quickly and not be afraid to ask if you need advice.
It’s key that you recognise how important excellent customer service is for our business and that you embody that in the way that you interact with everyone.
Knowing who our customers are, both internal and external, and understanding what they need from us and why.
Using a range of communication skills, including documents such as emails, letters, surveys, agendas and minutes, to build rapport and deliver services to both internal and external customers
Assisting in all areas of business administration including:
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming post to internal customers including offsite services in accordance with the service requirements.
- Arranging meetings, agenda’s, taking minutes and sending these out as required.
- Record keeping –both paper files and computer records, preparing information for scanning
- Using databases/ICT systems –inputting and updating information, retrieving information
- Photocopying documents
- Setting up simple spreadsheets
- Letter writing –using standard letters and drafting simple letters
- Sorting and processing outgoing post, utilising the preparation and recording procedures of the currently contracted mail and courier service providers.
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English. Under the new system, a grade 4 and above will be equivalent to a C and above.
- Team Worker
- Good Communication Skills e.g. to assist customers
- Able to prioritise and organise work
- Attention to detail
- Good written communication e.g. to send straightforward emails or letters
- Able to follow instructions
- Self-motivated and, with training or guidance, be able to work on own initiative
- Positive approach to your work
- Customer focused
- IT Skills i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook
If you feel you would be able to contribute positively to the role, please apply with an up-to-date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload below.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)