Board Member (Housing Finance / Development)
Join a top performing team and help us to remain financially strong
Irwell valley homes is a leading housing provider in Greater Manchester with a dynamic culture and dedicated colleagues. Our new Board member will be joining us at a perfect time – as we received the highest grading for governance and financial viability from the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) in June 2019. This G1-V1 status shows that we continue to be financially strong, are well managed and have the capacity to deliver our corporate plan - including an exciting development programme of over 1,250 new homes over the next five years!
Ideally we are looking for someone with development & finance expertise to support us in the delivery of this strategy.
Our combination of a clear strategy, strong financial management and outstanding performance enables us to deliver services to customers, improve our homes and neighbourhoods and retain the top grade for governance and financial viability from the regulator of social housing.
We need a new Board member to join our team who will take responsibility for helping us to achieve our ambitious plans for growth and delivering value for money. We are looking for either an experienced finance professional, or a development professional, from the housing sector. Someone who will take pride in helping us to achieve our corporate priorities and maintaining our excellent track record in governance and financial viability.
So, if you:
· have sound financial management skills and experience
· understand development within the social housing sector
· can operate at a strategic level
· can establish collaborative relationships
· are passionate and committed about promoting equality, diversity and inclusion
· have the drive and passion to help take our organisation forward.
We’d love you to join our Board and help us to make a difference!
Closing date: Friday, 26th July 2019 at noon
Interview date: Wednesday, 28th August 2019
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Manchester
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Manchester
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Manchester
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Manchester
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Manchester