Assistant Director of Communities and Neighbourhoods
Platform Housing Group is one of the largest housing associations in the Midlands, it brings together Fortis Living and Waterloo Housing, with over 45,000 homes and 1,200 staff. With a combined financial strength of £230m they are committed to maximising efficiencies and investment to transform the social and physical landscape for the communities and individuals that they work with.
The Group’s Strategic Plan puts the Government Housing Green Paper and improving customer services central to ensuring the tenant’s voice is heard. The Assistant Director of Communities and Neighbourhoods will lead a large team, across the East Midlands and Lincolnshire, to deliver an excellent, high quality service to our customers.
This is a demanding job and will require a dynamic, focused and established housing professional.
A full candidate brief is available on application; however, the main elements of the role include:
- Leading a large team, based in Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Lincolnshire, ensuring a efficient and responsive service is provided to our communities
- Promoting automation and digitalisation to enable more advanced opportunities for both internal and external customers
- Working in partnership with the Executive Team and Leadership Group to deliver effective growth and continuing success
- Developing housing operational and strategic plans, supporting objectives and embedding corporate values
- Being pro-active and effective to develop new strategic relationships with Local Authorities and our key partners
- Ensuring any changes in legislation and best practice are regularly updated
The successful candidate will have a track record of being customer focused and evidence of dealing with a wide range of estate management services. They will have worked closely with external partners such as Local Authorities and have driven a high performance culture whilst leading large teams.
You will be rewarded with a salary of £76,500 and a 10% car allowance. The core benefits include flexible and home working, 32 days annual leave (plus 3 days at Christmas and Bank Holidays), a competitive pension package and private health cover.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire
- Tenant services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire
- Homes and Asset Management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire
- Executive & Senior Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire