Hastoe is an award-winning housing association that manages 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes across the south of England. We hold charitable status and support both rural and urban communities by providing affordable and environmentally sustainable homes for local people.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join our South Housing Team. The team is responsible for managing around 2000 homes across London and the south dealing with rent collection, estate management, resident involvement, ASB and tenancy management.
Your main duties will be:
- Providing clerical support to the Housing Management Team as and when necessary and includes sending out all mail shots.
- Organise regional events for resident participation.
- Manage all Former Tenant Accounts with an arrears balance
- Raise refunds for former tenant accounts in credit.
- Advertise all void properties and liaise with Local Authorities, prepare sign up packs and tenancy agreements.
For more information, please see the job description on our website.
You must be a team player with the ability to communicate effectively, multi-task and demonstrate organisation and time management skills to be able to prioritise your work load. You must:
- Have experience of maintaining records and administrative systems.
- Be able to communicate with a range of people, in person, in writing, by email or by telephone
- Have experience of using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel & Word
- Have good organisation skills and excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working in the housing sector is highly desirable but not essential.
Annual Leave: 24 days (increasing with service up to 28 days) plus bank holidays + 1.5 days complimentary Christmas leave + option to purchase additional leave.
Pension: Employer contribution of 5%, giving a total combined contribution of 8% of salary (minimum employee contribution 3%).
Family friendly policies and benefits including:
- Flexible working
- Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
- Cycle and Car Leasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (advice service)
- Health Cash Plan (a type of health insurance)
Please send your CV and supporting statement to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday, 29 July 2019. Please note, CVs sent without a supporting statement will not be considered.
Interviews will be held at our Head Office (KT1 4BH) on Tuesday, 6 August 2019.
For more information about the role or enquiries about the application process please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8973 0435.
This post is subject to background checks.