We are seeking a number of Neighbourhood managers to provide an excellent customer service by working with residents, internal and external partners and to coordinate service delivery on estates which would improve the environment and the lives of our residents.
Location: Walworth Road, Joyce Dawson Way, Pembury
- Sound experience of delivering excellent customer services and having strong interpersonal skills and commitment to residents and colleagues.
- Strong organisational and planning skills and proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written with a good standard of numeracy.
- Good negotiating and influencing skills.
- Intermediate level in IT skills, (including Microsoft Office).
- Ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative and possess self-motivation.
- Ability to be flexible to meet service demands and deadlines.
- Ability to work in any of Peabody’s neighbourhoods and office locations and able to relocate work venue as service demands.
- Ability to attend evening and very occasional weekend meetings and ability to participate in out of hour’s service cover arrangements.
- Experience of either public or private sector tenancy and property management.
- Knowledge of tenancy and housing law.
- Experience of project work, whether as a participant or lead.
- Clean driving license and access to a vehicle.
- Educated to A level, NVQ3 or equivalent.
If you experience any technical issues or you have any questions please