Senior Project Development Manager
Accent Group are embarking on an ambitious strategic plan for growth through the development of new affordable homes for rent, shared ownership and open market sale. You will be part of a dynamic and productive team who perform to the highest standard. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career.
As a Senior Development Project Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Development for Delivery to deliver Accent’s approved Development and Growth strategy and take responsibility for the planning and management of the Development programme delivery.
You will assist the Head of Development to ensure that development opportunities are optimised utilising HCA grant funding and RCGF and procuring good opportunities in line with our objectives.
You will demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Display effective working relationships with other members of the Development and Growth team and other internal agencies including Finance and Procurement to ensure the effective delivery of Development schemes in the appropriate timescales.
It is essential that you have knowledge of the development, planning, legal and construction processes and an excellent understanding of the housing market. You will have the ability to work well under pressure and be a proficient user of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
For a full job description please contact Katie James, Resourcing Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall Purpose & Objectives of the Post
- To provide effective leadership and management of the delivery of approved Development objectives comprising the generation of new developments, project delivery and post scheme review.
- To ensure the whole Development process is managed efficiently and effectively and in line with our Accent’s approved policies and procedures with the objective that schemes achieve approved investment parameters, cost and quality KPI’s and demonstrate continuous improvement.
- To assist the Director of Development and Growth to draft and deliver Accent’s approved Development and Growth strategy.
- 28 days paid holiday per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at manager’s discretion)
- Flexi-time scheme
- Salary based contributory pension
- Scheme with Life Assurance cover or a defined contribution pension scheme (SHPS)
- Cycle Scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
We own almost 22,000 houses across the north, east and south of the country. They are home to over 35,000 customers. We exist to improve lives, providing people with high quality homes, affordably. Whatever their housing need, whether family, single, older or more vulnerable – our customers come first.
They are always at the very heart of our business. If you feel great about putting customers first, then we feel great about you joining the Accent team. And we are a team. We live and breathe our values – we are smart, we are driven, we are caring and we are energetic – are you?
If you can do what’s right and challenge what you think is wrong, relish the opportunity to work with some fabulous colleagues to improve the customer experience and make sure we keep to our promises, then you are the person we are looking for.
Come and join us and start your own journey with Accent. We aim to be number one, and you could help us get there.