Mechanical & Electrical Support Officer
Contract: 3 month fixed term
At Origin, we are here to provide housing in London and Hertfordshire that people can afford. We want to grow our 6,800 homes and provide more care and support services that make a difference to people’s lives. With a turnover of £56m, we work with our residents, customers and partners to make sure our services, people, communities and homes are the best they can possibly be.
The Property Compliance team are looking for someone provide full administrative support for mechanical and electrical servicing and maintenance contracts, to implement and oversee the invoicing process for Property Compliance works via Orchard and Proactis systems, identifying possible improvements wherever possible while collaborating with colleagues in other parts of the business to ensure smooth running of invoicing.
- Ensuring purchase orders and invoices are processed effectively and in a timely way.
- Maintaining accurate records relating to mechanical and electrical contracts.
- Support team members in responding to enquiries and complaints internally and externally
- Providing administrative support for meetings and taking and circulating related minutes
The Ideal Candidate for the role will be:
- Positive about doing things in the best way possible.
- Able to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Comfortable in liaising with contractors and suppliers on various matters
- Keen to promote the work of the team as a whole
How to apply
Please send us your latest CV and covering letter that show us how your experience meets your role profile. To find out more about us please visit www.originhousing.org.uk.
As we usually receive a lot of applications we won’t be able to give individual feedback. If you are successful we will get in touch within seven days after the closing date.
A competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension and discounted health scheme. Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Closing date: 11th August 2019
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Surveying Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Technical services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)