Assistant Director of Corporate / Company Secretary
As Company Secretary, you'll support the Executive Directors and the VAHT Group companies in ensuring that an effective governance and compliance framework is in place including health and safety and data protection.
As Assistant Director you will ensure the provision of appropriate information technology and also ensure suitable frameworks and monitoring in the areas of, key performance information, risk management, internal controls and internal audit, value for money & procurement and corporate strategy.
How to Apply
To apply please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a supporting statement to demonstrate how you meet the requirements of the role and why you would make a great candidate.
Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable.
You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two professional referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
If you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact our retained consultant Sue Manning at Forest HR, on 07939 269612 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be e-mailed by the closing date to: email@example.com
All applications will be acknowledged.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Aylesbury
- Communications / PR Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Aylesbury
- Finance Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Aylesbury
- Government and compliance Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Aylesbury
- HR / Organisational development Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Aylesbury