We have a great opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to ensure that policies and services enable successful delivery of the new organisation’s vision and objectives.
Specifically, to assist the Head of Programme Management in
- Providing support for the Management of GLA, Homes England and LA funding programmes
- To maximise take up of grant from funders in a timely manner
- Manage the audit process for funders.
- Monitoring and maintaining existing processes for the efficient operation of Intra-Company Agreements
- Knowledge of GLA/Homes England funding requirements including the GLA/HCA IMS system and GLA OPS system
- Knowledge of the housing development process, particularly within a Housing Association
- Experience of compiling statistical and management information
- Good communication skills – written and verbalGood ability in or knowledge of business reporting
- IT skills in business reporting
- Knowledge of Pamwin or comparable systems