Senior Housing Manager
Purpose of Role
Provide a comprehensive Housing Management Service across the TMO contract area.
This includes, but is not limited to, all aspects of tenancy management. Customer-facing, this role is an ambassador for the Group and the Client and is required to provide the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Implement the instructions of the Area Manager
- Manage KPI reporting with evidence of quality assurance
- Manage 2 team members
- Develop positive and effective relationships with individual residents and resident groups, the client and other stakeholders. Attend TMO Board Meetings (including evening) and possibly some weekend events, as and when required
- Work with residents, council departments and other agencies to develop initiatives to enhance the area managed by the team
- Ensure that excellent customer service is at the forefront of all interactions
- In-keeping with Pinnacle's reputation, you will ensure that you bring added value to the contract, beyond the basic requirements of the role
- Investigate and respond effectively to all correspondence including Councillor and MP enquiries.
- Ensure written work is of a high standard
- Assist colleagues in their work and provide cover when necessary. Including working from other offices as required.
- Lead the development and implementation of service improvement initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage, investigate and respond to ASB cases
- Arrears management
- Deal with all tenancy management issues, such as assignments, succession queries.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required
- Knowledge of social housing legislation and current practice
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a housing management role for a social landlord
- Be able to work proactively under own initiative
- Be able to perform a whole range of generic housing management functions, for example voids management, sign-ups, estate inspections and fire safety checks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Resilience to succeed in an ever-changing environment and cope with demanding casework
- Able to have positive interactions with the public
- Be proactive in identifying your own training requirements
- Excellent IT skills (Word and Excel and relevant software)
- Housing qualification, at least CIH level or equivalent. Must be willing to study for CIH level 3 if not already achieved
If you feel you would be able to contribute positively to the CTR TMO contract, please apply with an up to date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 July 2019.
If you require any further details about the Housing Manager position, please contact Ethel Fosu at Ethel.Fosu@pinnaclegroup.co.uk.