Service Delivery Officer
We are looking for people who can deliver outstanding customer service and an efficient housing management service to older adults living within our Marriot Court Retirement Living Scheme.
You would be joining us at an exciting time - supporting the development and delivery of flexible local housing, health and improved wellbeing and support services to our residents.
Driven by our vision for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place that they can call home, we're a leading social housing provider with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
We manage around 32,000 homes, serving 65,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, and shared ownership and sale, as well as specialist accommodation, and an ambitious house-building programme.
We're looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people's lives.
We're proud to have been named as one of the top 100 not-for-profit organisations to work for in the UK.
Take a look at this short film we produced to learn more about our Supported Housing teams.
- Delivering accommodation and community housing-related support services, helping customers to lead an independent life.
- Delivering support services that provides improved health and well-being.
- Ensuring Stonewater's procedures and policies are being complied with, including Health & Safety procedures and risk management.
- Liaising with contractors and arrange repairs.
- Taking responsibility for day-to-day general tenancy and building management
- Providing high quality assistance to make our customers feel confident about sustaining their housing and living independently.
- Being involved in the community and local partner engagement.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of delivering housing and tenancy management services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work collaboratively.
- Literacy and numerical skills, including an ability to work with figures and spreadsheets, and use IT applications.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to manage workloads and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of housing law, as well as housing and tenancy management services.
- An understanding of the support needs and health issues faced by older adults
- A passion for customer services.
- A flexible attitude to work. You will be expected to work flexibly including some evenings, Bank Holidays and weekends if required and will attend training and meetings at other offices.
- A valid UK driving license or equivalent is essential, as is the use of your own car.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance - 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more...
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. Stonewater are a Disability Confident Employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Supported / sheltered housing Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Oxford