Asset & Contracts Delivery Manager
Vacancy: Asset & Contracts Delivery Manager
Salary: £45,000 to £50,785
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
A vacancy has arisen within the Property Services Team for an Asset and Contracts Delivery Manager. The role will report to the Head of Property Services. The main duties of the role are to:
- Manage and maintain up-to-date stock condition data and develop annual planned delivery programmes and future year programmes (1-30 years) for circulation throughout the organisation and to customers
- Ensure effective delivery of the required programme of works to underpin the Asset Management Strategy
- Deliver specific planned and cyclical work programmes and major improvement projects
- Deliver the Planned Programmes value for money objectives while developing and maintaining high levels of client and customer involvement, accountability and satisfaction.
- Prepare contract budgets for Planned Programmes and contribute to annual budgets, ensuring that they are monitored and controlled effectively.
- Deliver an asset service which addresses the needs of our assets today and supports the delivery of investment programmes in line with the Trust’s Asset Management Strategy
- Work collaboratively and successfully with key stakeholders
- Provide expert leadership
- Provide a high level of demonstrable technical expertise in both Contract and Asset Management
The successful applicant will have a degree or equivalent in Building Surveying/Construction and a wealth of experience in Asset Management/Planned works in the Social Housing Sector. They will have professional membership of RICS / CIOB or other similar body.
They will have in-depth knowledge and proven experience of data driven investment programmes and proven experience of Contract Management , Contract Law/Administration and resolving contract disputes. .
Proven experience of public procurement, including an excellent working knowledge of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 is essential for this role. The successful candidate must also have proven experience of managing multi-discipline procurement in a corporate environment, presenting to Boards and Committees, successfully managing contracts and experience of budgetary control and delivering value for money and business improvements.
Trafford Housing Trust (THT) is an independent housing company providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester and across the North West. As a social enterprise, we are a ‘profit-for-purpose’ organisation, striving for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality and injustice.
In April 2019 we announced that we will be joining the L&Q Group within the coming months, in an exciting deal that will see us build 20,000 new homes across the NW. This represents ambitious growth and a huge vote of confidence in THT’s team and track record.
What Trafford Housing Trust can offer you:
Trafford Housing Trust encourages a healthy work/life balance and we offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include;
- Excellent training and development opportunities,
- Access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Annual leave allowance starting at 20 days per annum and rising to 30 days per annum with service
- Free Trafford Leisure Gym Membership
- Access to Westfield Health Plan
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter, outlining why you are suitable for this role to: email@example.com
Closing date: 9th August 2019