We are bpha. Amongst the other amazing things we do, we are a dynamic and ambitious Housing Association based in Bedford, operating throughout the Oxford to Cambridge growth arc. We have in excess of 18,500 homes and employ over 400 staff.
We are currently going through a period of ambitious transformational change. Microsoft Dynamics is at the heart of this change, enabling us to re-engineer our processes, with a focus on automation and digital first solutions. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics Specialist to support us in the next phase of our development programme. You’ll be responsible for developing, implementing and enhancing solutions within Microsoft Dynamics and providing 3rd line application support.
You will thrive in this role if you have:
- Experience of configuration and customisation within Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience of delivering technical projects
- Experience of second or third line application support
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
And it would be an added bonus if you have:
- Experience of developing plugins
- Experience of application integration
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Experience from within social housing
Amongst what we offer in return is:
- Circa £45,000 depending on skills
- 28 days holiday (PLUS Bank Holidays!)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Opportunities for development and professional training
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
Closing date - Sunday 25th August
Interview date - Week commencing 2nd September although some interviews may be held earlier.
We reserve the right to close this recruitment down should a suitable candidate be identified before the closing date. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.
bpha is an equal opportunities employer and we are keen to attract diversity into the organisation