Director of Homes and Place
Merthyr Valleys Homes is all about people, communities and delivering high quality affordable services. We are the first tenant and employee mutual housing association in Wales. The principles of mutuality guide what we do, from being a living wage employer and living rent landlord, to the mixed representation we have within our uniquely designed governance structure. As an anchor investor supporting and transforming our community, we are passionate about what we do. We are a successful organisation with great housing services; we have sound finances and believe in being efficient but we still have challenges ahead, in particular energy efficiency.
Our new Director of Homes and Places will embrace and embody the values and behaviours we hold as a mutual organisation. Naturally, you will have experience in leading on service delivery that places tenant satisfaction at the forefront of everything we do. You will have an excellent understanding of property and asset management services, and the context in which they operate. You will want to help us achieve our development ambitions and be willing to look at modern and established methods to help us reach our goals.
If you come from a background that reflects the values that are central to our way of working, we would love to hear from you. To find out more the candidate pack.
For an informal and confidential discussion contact our Chief Executive, Michelle Reid on 01685 727772.
For further information and to apply for this position please visit http://www.mvhomes.org.uk/director-of-homes-and-places/
Closing date for application is 20th August at 12 noon.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Rhondda Cynon Taf
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Rhondda Cynon Taf
- Tenant services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Rhondda Cynon Taf
- Homes and Asset Management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Rhondda Cynon Taf
- Maintenance / Repair Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Rhondda Cynon Taf