Area Housing Manager
bpha is a Housing Association located in the Oxford to Cambridge corridor, which is committed to providing its customers with high quality, value for money services whilst continuing to develop energy efficient, sustainable and affordable housing.
We are currently looking for an experienced housing professional to join us an Area Housing Manager. The role is based from our office in Bedford and will cover properties in both Bedford and the surrounding area.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and motivating a team of skilled home based Housing Officers.
- Ensuring that tenancy, support and neighbourhood services are successfully delivered in a customer focussed way.
- Developing area strategies to address neighbourhood issues and wider issues affecting communities we serve .
- Collaborating internally and working in partnership with external agencies including local authorities, the police and support agencies.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Significant tenancy and neighbourhood management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of housing and related legislation.
- Great people management skills with the ability to inspire others.
- A clear commitment to customer care.
- The ability to think outside the box and help to develop our services.
Amongst what we offer you is:
- £2,000 car allowance
- 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Opportunities for development and professional training
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
Successful candidate will need to complete a basic DBS application.
Closing date: 26 August 2019
Interviews will take place w/c 2 September 2019