Business Support Apprentice
- To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our customers.
- To assess customers’ needs to ensure effective service delivery.
- To advise and support our customers in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions are identified.
- To update and maintain systems/records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate.
- To ensure KPI’s are met.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- To follow Peabody Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First Aider as part of your duties.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- To undertake all administrative and general office duties required for both internal and external purposes.
- To provide an effective and efficient administrative function to support the smooth running of the Employment & Training team and PCF Central Business Admin team.
- To manage, maintain, and develop departmental records on both manual and electronic systems ensuring that the information / data is accurate, up-to date, easily accessible and on time.
- To support robust internal audit processes and maintain an impartial checking, monitoring and reporting function.
- To produce correspondence in accordance with the departments standard procedures to a high level of accuracy.
- To respond to routine enquiries (received by telephone, email, letter, face-to face etc.) from customers or re-direct as appropriate ensuring a timely and customer focussed response is provided.
- To manage service resource supplies and ensure service information and facilities are maintained to a high standard.
- To lead on areas of improvement/development by problem solving, identifying opportunities and addressing needs.
- To work effectively with other team members to ensure positive outcome and customer experience.
- To uphold core business values including strong focus on teamwork and results.
- To undertake role at any service location to meet operational needs and deliver other duties within your capabilities as may be reasonably required.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Good customer care and valuing diversity
- Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- Prior experience of working with clients in a community setting
- 5 GCSE’s at Grade 4 or higher (A-C equivalent) including Maths and English or a Level 2 apprenticeship in business related discipline