PR & Communication Apprentice
- Develop and implement innovative approaches to engaging clients and promoting services
- Develop PR plans to promote our services locally, and to promote specific initiatives such as the Festival of Opportunities
- Together with our Digital officer, Identify and develop content to use across our social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram ensuring customer enquiries are effectively handled.
- Ensure that the Peabody and Peabody Community Foundation websites are regularly updated, developing content and a calendar of events
- Identify and prepare news stories, press releases and videos, supporting the Senior External Affairs Manager in building our profile and influence
- Develop and produce local newsletters/ other relevant targeted materials, measuring impact and making suggestions to improve and build engagement
- Work with the communications team to ensure a consistent brand and tone of voice across all communication channels
- Engage with all internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements are supported
- Report on the performance of all PR and communication campaigns; including media analysis, ROI and KPI's (good working knowledge of Google Analytics is a must).
- Support overall planning of communication campaigns through creation and maintenance of content calendars and plans.
- To explore, identify, and develop innovative approaches to engage customers and provide experiences
- Undertake PR and Communications assistant apprenticeship training / qualification
- Creative, enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated to always produce the best results
- Caring and empathetic, able to work effectively with colleagues, customers and partners
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to develop creative and engaging content which is human and kind
- Confident and able to gain the confidence of a range of people
- Some experience of editing imagery and knowledge of Adobe Creative suite
- An analytical thinker with the ability to research, report and analyse data.
- Possess a keen eye for design and copywriting skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Some experience in PR or communications within a business context.
- 5 x GCSE’s at Grade 4 or higher (A-C equivalent) including Maths and English or a Level 2 apprenticeship in business related discipline