Board Chair and Independent Board Members
Board Chair and Independent Board Members (Remunerated)
Green Park Housing is a registered provider specialising in providing accommodation to homeless people and supported housing to vulnerable adults in London and Birmingham areas. Our ambition is to grow and expand our operation in other major Cities. This is an exciting time to join GPH as we develop an ambitious new vision and strategy for the next five years.
As our new Chair, your values and, your drive to ensure customers remain at the heart of everything we do and your commitment to social justice will align with ours. You will provide active and inclusive leadership to the Board and strategic support and challenge to the Chief Executive and his team, ensuring we maintain our high standards of governance, ﬁnancial viability, and leadership.
Your professional experience could be drawn from any ﬁeld or sector; what matters is that you are a conﬁdent and inspirational leader with the credibility that allows you to engage and inﬂuence in and outside the sector. You will be an experienced non-executive with strong strategic, ﬁnancial, business, and commercial skills; possess high emotional intelligence and creative negotiation skills; and be someone who sees leadership as a shared endeavour, working best in an open and transparent culture.
We are also recruiting up to seven independent board members. Applications will be particularly welcomed from candidates who have professional qualifications and/or senior-level experience in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Public/Private Sector governance and regulatory compliance experience
- Public/Private Sector accounting/finance experience
- Public/Private Sector legal service experience
- Supported Housing and Homelessness experience
- Internal/External Audit and Risk Management experience
- Managing a for-profit company or non-profit organisation
- Health and safety and the full range of legal/regulatory compliance
- Human Resource & organisational change experience
- Business growth and stakeholder management
For an informal discussion or information pack and how to apply please contact Darshan Singh Matharoo, Chief Executive on 07591 945 184 or Email: Darshan@greenparkhousing.org .
Closing date: Friday 30th August 2019
Interview dates: 12th & 19th September 2019