Scheme Manager - Cressex Road & Ivory House
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 6,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £80 million and a development programme that will deliver around 400 new affordable homes each year.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a Scheme Manager (Supported Living) at our services Cressex Road and Ivory Housein High Wycombe.
Cressex Road is a shared supported living house, home to six people aged between 34 and 91 years of age who each have their own en-suite room. The service users attend a range of day services and community opportunities for 3 to 5 days a week.
Ivory Houseis a shared supported living house, home to five women. Residents require support in ther daily life and support out and about in the community.
As a Scheme Manager you will be part of the Management Team and will be responsible for the day to day running of the scheme. Duties will include holding staff supervisions, setting the schemes budget and ensuring the scheme works within its budget. You will oversee support provided to ensure it is delivered on time and to all service users as per their agreed support plans to achieve an excellent standard of outcomes for our service users. As a Scheme Manager you will be required to participate on the management on-call Rota.
As a Scheme Manager you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a track record of promoting inter-agency work with colleagues.
We are looking for a caring, enthusiastic person who enjoys helping others and seeing the difference their support can make to enable individuals to lead independent and fulfilling lives. You will also be central to service delivery and at times take a hands on approach. The post is on a permanent basis.
You will be passionate and driven with the desire to provide high quality, person centred services. You will have experience in the delivery of care and/or support services to vulnerable adults and will have some experience of managing staff.
All applicants must hold a valid UK driving licence.
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service (pro rata for part time hours)
- £27,126 pa for a 37.5 hour a week
- Comprehensive training and development support from day one with the opportunity to gain a recognised vocational qualification
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Fully paid DBS
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Structured rota so you know your work pattern in advance
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please apply below.
How to Apply
To apply for the position of Scheme Manager please visit http://www.hightownha.org.uk/careers/ and complete an online application form.
Closing date: Sunday 25th August 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 4th September 2019
In accordance with CQC regulations, appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactory DBS, reference and medical checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Social Care Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Supported / sheltered housing Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe