The role is all about leading on the effective delivery of a high quality repairs and voids service, as well as an extensive planned programme, in the Camberley region. It is also about developing our offer to meet customer expectations as part of our commitment to excellence.
You will be required to ensure JCT Contracts are being effective, including financial cost reporting, schedule management and dispute resolution.
The role is a key part of the commercial and customer team, you will liaise internally with commercial managers and the customer facing teams.
Your external stakeholders will include a number of SME contractors based across the UK.
We are committed to a digitisation strategy which underpins our agile working culture.
You will be;
- Strong leader
- Knowledgeable and aware of contract governance
- Adaptable to ensure positive relations with key stakeholders
As a Contract Manager – a typical day might include:
- Ensuring our customers receive a responsive, high quality day to day repairs and maintenance service that always meets their expectations both in and out of hours
- Supporting the lettings process by ensuring voids management is focussed on the optimum key to key time but not at the expense of the quality of repair and certification requirements
- Delivering a planned programme that is based upon the optimised timing of investment in the stock allied to service provider direct delivery and continuity
- Effectively manage all contracts to ensure service delivery consistently meets contractual KPI requirements and at the same time offers value for money, never losing focus upon the health and safety of the customer
- Monitoring the type and frequency of repairs, feeding into the asset / homes management strategy to inform the development of the planned programme
- Sustaining the contract management framework to ensure performance is maintained, value for money assessed and added value and innovation are sought
- Feeling confident in their knowledge base to be able to challenge the service providers both operationally and commercially to ensure delivery promises are kept and budgets controlled
- Closing out customer issues and complaints in a professional and timely fashion, ensuring all involved in the issue/complaint learn from and are committed not to repeat
- Bringing our values to life through providing direction, coaching, support and empowerment with the aim of developing you teams to both succeed and flourish
- Developing and owning policies and procedures which support the clarity of service delivery and standards application
- Innovating service delivery and standards to enhance the customer experience, in enabling us to become proactive / predictive in our approach towards delivering the services
- Exploring and developing service standards by benchmarking within the sector and outside of it, to deliver a fantastic customer experience
- Responding to emergency out of hours service enquires, occasionally attending emergency repairs out of hours
- 28 days paid holiday per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion)
- Flexi-time scheme
- Salary based contributory pension
- Scheme with Life Assurance cover or a defined contribution pension
- Scheme (SHPS)
- Cycle Scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
£1,250 per annum paid monthly (subject to TAX and NI deductions, non-pensionable)
Who are Accent?
We own almost 22,000 houses across the north, east and south of the country.
They are home to over 35,000 customers. We exist to improve lives, providing people with high quality homes, affordably. Whatever their housing need, whether family, single, older or more vulnerable – our customers come first. They are always at the very heart of our business.
If you feel great about putting customers first, then we feel great about you joining the Accent team.
And we are a team. We live and breathe our values – we are smart, we are driven, we are caring and we are energetic – are you? If you can do what’s right and challenge what you think is wrong, relish the opportunity to work with some fabulous colleagues to improve the customer experience and make sure we keep to our promises, then you are the person we are looking for.
Come and join us and start your own journey with Accent. We aim to be number one, and you could help us get there.
You will be joining Accent at an exciting time. Our new 3-year Corporate Strategy ‘With you for your Journey’ sets out an ambitious and exciting agenda for the future that will establish Accent Group as a sector leading organisation.