This is a very exciting time for West Kent. They are a vibrant, thriving organisation making a real difference for the people of Kent, helping people and communities flourish. Their first thirty years have been full of achievements and if you want to join their leadership team and make a significant contribution to enable them to meet their ambitions for their fourth decade, then the new Chief Executive Tracy Allison, who joins West Kent in November, look forwards to receiving an application from you.
The Housing Director post is a fantastic opportunity to lead West Kent’s housing and customer services when their current director, Deborah White, retires. The appointee will need to ensure that they are well positioned to anticipate and respond positively to continuing challenges and opportunities, and that they continue to be a leading community provider of affordable homes providing great places for people to live and grow.
To apply, please can you:
- Submit an up-to-date CV
- Enhance your application with a personal statement
- Complete the combined Declaration and Equal Opportunities Data form (a word version of this form is available separately)
- Provide contact details for 2 professional referees, one of which is your current or most recent employer. References will only be sought with agreement of the appointee
- Let us know if you cannot make the published interview and selection dates.
If you wish to have an informal discussion about the role or if you have any questions please contact Sue Manning, Director, email: email@example.com or mobile: 07939 269612. Sue would be delighted to speak to you.
Closing date: 12 noon, Thursday, 5th September 2019
Assessments: Longlisted candidates will be invited to undertake some online assessments between 11th – 13th September 2019.
Initial interviews: Wednesday, 18th September 2019
Final interviews: Thursday, 26th September 2019
To download a copy of the Recruitment Information Pack, (which includes how to apply), Declaration and Equal Opportunities Data form, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Executive & Senior Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Senior management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Kent