Project Manager - Development
At Origin, we are here to provide housing in London and Hertfordshire that people can afford. We want to grow our 6,500 homes and provide more care and support services that make a difference to people’s lives. With a turnover of £56m, we work with our residents, customers and partners to make sure our services, people, communities and homes are the best they can possibly be.
The Development department are looking for someone to manage the successful delivery of planned works projects with particular emphasis on the non-urgent fire risk assessment actions. This individual will deliver projects to highest quality on time and within budget.
The Key Responsibilities:
- To liaise with residents to present proposed schemes reporting on progress
- Prepare briefs for stakeholders on proposed works projects and manage the projects
- To prepare and lead on delivering plans to enhance residents and stakeholder experience and satisfaction
- Proven experience of project delivery and takes an organised and systematic approach their work
The Ideal Candidate for the role:
- A high standard of customer excellence
- Able to drive and have access to own transport
- Good knowledge of H&S and built environment
- Self-motivated, accomplish challenges to completion
How to apply
Please send us your latest CV and covering letter in one combined document that show us how your experience meets your role profile. To find out more about us please visit www.originhousing.org.uk.
As we usually receive a lot of applications, we won’t be able to give individual feedback. If you are successful, we will get in touch within seven days after the closing date.
A competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension and discounted health scheme.
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Closing date: 25 August