Stock Acquisitions Manager
Stock Acquisitions Manager
Southern Housing Group’s Growth Strategy is clear that the Group will only own and manage stock in Local Authority areas where it can deliver excellent customer service and improve communities. The Group also intends to grow through a combination of new build projects and requires 3,500 homes through stock acquisition over the next 7 years. This role is responsible for the disposal and acquisition of stock to meet these objectives.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who can work across the Group with a number of stakeholders to get the job done. You must have experience buying or selling tenanted stock and managing these sorts of transactions. You will manage a wide range of disciplines as project lead. You will be actively looking for stock acquisition opportunities and building a network across the sector.
What we’ll offer you
- A salary of circa £50,000-60,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 23 days holidays plus public holidays. We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus holidays
- A great pension scheme
- The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
- Flexible working
- Employee referral scheme
- Cash claim-back on medical treatments
- Travel to work loan
- Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance
- Find out more on our careers page
Why work for Southern Housing Group?
Southern Housing Group is one of the largest housing associations in the UK and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. The Group provides a range of homes for people in housing need, including social rent, affordable rent, shared ownership and outright sales.
We exist to provide homes for more than 72,000 customers in over 28,500 homes, making lives better and investing in communities. With around 1,000 employees, we’re an organisation that’s growing.
We are a member of the G15, which represents London's largest housing associations. The G15 houses one in ten Londoners and builds a quarter of London's new homes.
Southern Housing Group won the “Housing Association of the Year” award at the WhatHouse? Awards 2018. The Group also won the award for “2018 Best Large Development” at the National Housing Awards for our development at Bow River Village in London.
Closing date: 1st September 2019
Please be aware that due to the nature and sensitivities of some of our roles we are not always able to consider applications from Southern Housing Group residents.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been progressed. After this period of time, we will delete all your personal information. We thank you for your interest in working at Southern Housing Group.
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Land acquisition Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Senior management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)