Asset Management Project Surveyor
We have an opportunity for an Asset Management Project Surveyor Surveyor to join our team in London.
This role is responsible for managing projects and surveying tasks that arise out of the day to day operations within the asset management team.
You will be required to work across all the team with the group supporting departmental and corporate objectives and working collaboratively across departments.
One Housing Group owns over 15,000 properties across London, the South East and Home Counties. The Asset Management Team provides recommendations to the Group to achieve the objectives set out in the Asset Management Strategy
- Ensure information on new build properties is complete and in a format which can be entered into the Property Asset System
- Act as the Asset Management Team’s lead link with the Development Team on Development Projects. Including attendance at design brief meetings, site visits and handover inspections.
- Deliver survey programmes and projects on time and, where applicable, on budget.
- Undertake focused survey programmes where specific information is required for examples, information for detailed option appraisals or filling data gaps as part of data cleansing exercises
- Act as the Client on Party Wall, Right of light, scaffold licence and crane over sail licence cases
- Respond to information requests and notices from Local Authorities and other third parties within agreed timescales.
- Identify Decent Homes Standard non-compliance issues and specify rectification work where urgent.
- Identify Housing Health and Safety Rating issues and the specification of make safe and/or rectification works.
Skills & experience
- Experienced in a wide range of surveying functions.
- Must have domestic surveying experience
- Experienced Project Manager who can demonstrate the successful delivery of several surveying projects.
- Experience dealing with new build properties.
- Experience dealing with disrepair cases.
- Experience of producing detailed works specifications.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Decent Homes Standard, Housing Health and Safety Rating System and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Benefits and next steps
Our Life@One colleague offer, includes the following excellent benefits:
- Salary – £40,000-£45,000
- Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
- Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Project management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Surveying Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)