Customer Service Advisor
We have an opportunity for a Customer Service Centre Advisor to join our team in Suttons Wharf South with relocation to Chalk Farm in October. The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for providing excellent customer facing front line services through a variety of channels and technology. The Customer Service Centre will deliver a pro-active and positive customer experience and resolve a broad range of enquiries at first point of contact.This role would be suitable for candidates with the right skills and experience who also shares One Housing’s values and will make an active contribution to achieving our vision.
- To be a customer service champion ensuring that all contacts are owned and resolved through to completion seizing opportunities to implement innovative and creative solutions.
- To access and resolve a wide range of enquiries in accordance with established processes, procedures and policies with the objective of providing a positive customer experience and resolution at first point of contact.
- To utilise and promote a range of technologies to communicate with customers.
- To use necessary business systems in an appropriate way to record information relating to enquiries, transactions and complaints in accordance with established processes, procedures and policies to ensure accuracy of information and efficiency when dealing with customers.
- To carry out a range of administrative duties that that may be needed from time to time by other areas of the Customer Services Directorate or other department within One Housing.
- To achieve all personal or business objectives, measures or targets, service level agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction.
- To work in a collaboratively and supportive way with internal colleagues, partners and other stakeholders to ensure the best possible experience is delivered for our customers.
- To ensure customers are able to influence our services by passing feedback and making suggestions on how our processes, procedures and policies can be amended to provide a better customer experience.
- To provide support the line manager or any other manager within the Customer Service Centre through any delegation of tasks.
- To represent the organisation in a professional and appropriate manner at all times.
- Pro-actively contribute to the reputation of One Housing through all customer contact channels and provide customer service in a professional, friendly and empathic way. Take ownership of matters.
Skills & experience
- Must have experience working in a contact centre.
- Demonstrate a good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent customer care and communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to learn and apply a wide range of skill sets to satisfy a broad range of customer needs using different channels.
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft office applications and ability to learn and use appropriate in-house systems.
- Self-motivated, assertive and confident.
Benefits and next steps
Our Life@One colleague offer, includes the following excellent benefits:
- Salary – £24,000
- Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
- Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.