We are a leading developer and provider of specialist senior living accommodation, including retirement housing, extra care and sheltered housing. OHG Older People’s accommodation provides aspirational and high quality facilities, services and buildings.
Hours: 37.5 per week- Flexible
About the Role:
You will be the CQC Registered Manager and will lead the care aspect of service delivery in this exciting new service, driving high-quality care, hospitality and support in an exceptional environment.
You will work with the Season operations team to deliver of a range of retirement products including Extra Care, Reablement and Dementia services. You will guide, plan, organise and manage tasks and resources to bring about the successful delivery of senior living to agreed time, budget and quality standards.
You will be responsible for all aspects of care provision including; recruitment, development and deployment of the care team, and managing the referral process from marketing, assessments to customer moving and settling in. Working with customers, family and friends and Adult Social Care officers, you will develop personalised care plans which go beyond meeting customers basic physical care and achieving their aspirations.
- Deliver One Housing Group’s Senior Living offer, Season
- Hold CQC Registration for the service
- Directly line-manage the care team, monitoring staff development through supervisions, appraisals and training to assist them in delivering a high quality service.
- Hold regular team meetings with the care team to ensure all appropriate information is shared to promote good working practice and a team that is fully engaged in service delivery.
- Oversee the referral process including assessments, move-in and settle-in of older people into the scheme.
- Ensure care assessments, care and risk planning meets best practice and customers aspirations.
- Create, manage and monitor customer care plans ensuring staff rotas meet residents’ needs and aspirations.
- At least 2 years’ experience of CQC registered care management
- Good level of IT skills and literacy.
- Knowledge and experience of CQC standards and CQC Compliance
- Experience and knowledge of effective staffing and budget management.
- Experience of staff management, development and retention in a care and support setting
- Experience of Extra Care referral processes from initial enquiry to move-in and settle-in
- Be highly organised and able to work to conflicting and challenging deadlines
- Ability to influence and lead staff
- Ability to set and deliver objectives
- Ability to make clear and reasoned decisions with comprehensive recommendations
- Excellent planning, communication and stakeholder management skills
Whats in it for you?
- 28 days annual leave
- Childcare Vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £300
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Study Leave
- Career Break after 3 years service
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Paid DBS
- Ongoing Training and Development