- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Are you caring and compassionate and looking to make a difference to people lives?
Lorenco House is located in the regenerated area of Tottenham, in the London borough of Haringey. It is just a five minute walk to the shops, cafes, restaurants and transport links on Tottenham High Road and White Hart Lane. It is also a ten minute walk to the historic Bruce Castle Park.
Lorenco House is a collection of brand new purpose-built homes located in the regenerated area of Tottenham. It has 44 one-bedroom and eight two-bedroom self-contained flats. The flats are lovely, spacious, modern homes, complemented by shared areas and facilities open to everyone.
The Registered Manager will be the CQC registered manager and will lead the care aspect of service delivery in this exciting new service, driving high-quality care, hospitality and support in an exceptional environment. The post-holder will be responsible for all aspects of care provision including; recruitment, development and deployment of the care team, and managing the referral process from marketing, assessments to customer moving and settling in. The post-holder with work with customers, family and friends and Adult Social Care officers to develop personalised care plans which go beyond meeting customers basic physical care needs and achieving their the aspirations. The Senior Care Co-ordinator will ensure the care team deliver outstanding personalised care and support for residents; and ensure CQC, ARCO and relevant legislation and performance standards are exceeded. The Senior Care Co-ordinator will work with the Season operations team to deliver a range of retirement products including Extra Care, Reablement and Dementia services.
Location: Tottenham (Haringey)
Salary: £28,228 per annum
Working hours: 7 day rota – 9AM – 5PM (You must be able to work weekends)
End date: 26/08/2019
Interview date: 04/09/2019
- Knowledge and experience of registered care management
- Knowledge and experience of CQC standards and CQC Compliance
- Experience and knowledge of effective staffing and budget management
- Experience of staff management, development and retention in a care and support setting
- Experience of Extra Care referral processes from initial enquiry to move-in and settle-in
- Must have a Care/Support related qualification
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Homes and Asset Management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Project management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)