Anti-Social Behaviour Consultant
The Role and Person
Your core role and focus is all about delivering a fantastic ASB advisory service to positively impact on the Accent Customer Experience.
You will inspire and support colleagues in ensuring that our proactive approach to anti-social behaviour is fully embedded within our business.
We want our people and our customers to be proud of the services and homes we provide and you have a key part to play in this.
A typical day might include:
- Advising, supporting and developing the customer facing teams in relation to managing ASB queries and cases. Providing guidance on drafting witness statements and Court papers, liaising with Legal services on enforcement action, and supporting Court preparations. To attend Court on occasion.
- Working with Accent colleagues and external agencies to shape and develop policy to proactively address serious anti-social behaviour (ASB) in our properties and local community
- Proactively looking at solutions, new innovations and early intervention to prevent and address ASB in line with best practice
- Leading and supporting our overall approach and service standard on CCTV, mediation, best practice in ASB resolution, information sharing protocols, etc in the regions
- In conjunction with the customer facing managers, build networks with external stakeholders to support the Accent Customer Experience agenda.
- Advising and inspiring our team of mobile, multi-skilled, specialists to provide an excellent ASB customer experience, first time every time
- Bringing our values to life through providing direction, coaching, support, empowerment and training on ASB for colleagues
- Creating interesting, colourful and insightful reports on ASB cases and other performance measures in order to aid decision making and ensure your resources are focused in the right areas
- Managing the Accent purse within your area of influence, ensuring value for money is delivered, showing our customers how much their money means to us
£1,250 per annum paid monthly (subject to TAX and NI deductions, non pensionable)
- 28 days paid holiday per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion)
- Flexi-time scheme
- Salary based contributory pension
- Scheme with Life Assurance cover or a defined contribution pension
- Scheme (SHPS)
- Cycle Scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Who are Accent?
We own almost 22,000 houses across the north, east and south of the country.
They are home to over 35,000 customers. We exist to improve lives, providing people with high quality homes, affordably. Whatever their housing need, whether family, single, older or more vulnerable – our customers come first. They are always at the very heart of our business.
If you feel great about putting customers first, then we feel great about you joining the Accent team.
And we are a team. We live and breathe our values – we are smart, we are driven, we are caring and we are energetic – are you? If you can do what’s right and challenge what you think is wrong, relish the opportunity to work with some fabulous colleagues to improve the customer experience and make sure we keep to our promises, then you are the person we are looking for.
Come and join us and start your own journey with Accent. We aim to be number one, and you could help us get there.
You will be joining Accent at an exciting time. Our new 3-year Corporate Strategy ‘With you for your Journey’ sets out an ambitious and exciting agenda for the future that will establish Accent Group as a sector leading organisation."