Stock Acquisitions Manager
An experienced stock acquisitions manager is needed to help our client, a London based housing association, grow by acquiring bulk tenanted portfolios of homes in London and the South East.
You will take the lead in identifying opportunities for stock acquisitions, coordinating bids and managing the whole acquisition process; ensuring agreed standards, cost controls and timescales are met.
You will need:
• Solid experience of sourcing, negotiating and purchase of social housing stock
• Working knowledge of the process and regulations of stock disposal
• High level of technical expertise on building operation and maintenance
• Experience in leading bids
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good relationship management/influencing skills
• Excellent numeracy and interpersonal skills
• Able to manage own workload and meet deadlines
• Excellent IT skills
Please email your CV to Ocean Edge Executive Search before 28 August 2019.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please call Philip Foster on 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Subscribe online at Ocean Edge to receive regular job alerts direct to your inbox
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Asset management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Land acquisition Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)