Transformation Project Manager
Our client, a housing association in South West London, is looking for an experienced housing professional to take the lead on organisational change.
You will ideally have experience of working in a change and transformation type role and successfully identified and implemented improvements across all functions of an affordable housing team.
We are looking for someone with the skills and experience needed to drive forward positive changes in order to improve financial and operational performance.
This is an exciting opportunity to identify new strategies, develop tools and set targets, in order to transform the way the organisation functions. You will project manage the change process, providing support and coaching for staff to ensure targets and milestones are met.
You will need:
• Experience in project management and change transformation (ideally in social housing)
• Ability to lead, guide and coach project team members
• Experience in assessing the impact of change and ensuring communication and training needs are met
• Excellent organisational and time management skills to project manage the programme from start to finish
• To be educated to degree level
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
Please email your CV to Ocean Edge Executive Search
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please call Philip Foster on 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Sign up today at Ocean Edge to receive regular job alerts
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- HR / Organisational development Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Policy / Strategy Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)