New Business Manager
We are Golding – thank you for looking!
Through our established track record for building quality homes and investing in our local communities, we have an excellent platform to launch an ambitious new vision, focusing our efforts on becoming a modern, growing and efficient people business.
And as we progress with our ambitious growth strategy at Golding there is no better time to join our New Business team.
What you will be doing
As a New Business Manager, you will have responsibility for sourcing, progressing and securing a range of new business opportunities.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of New Business, you will use your strong communication skills and excellent commercial acumen to secure a range of opportunities including land led and joint venture schemes.
More about you. What can you bring?
With a professional qualification e.g. MRICS, CIOB or equivalent related experience, you will have experience of securing new business opportunities. You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the development process, planning and design principles, as well as site valuation and appraisal methodologies.
Excellent negotiation and project management skills are essential, and you will have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships leading to repeat business.
Where you will be working
Golding Homes’ head office is in central Maidstone where you will be based in our new modern and bright office space which offers creative, collaborative and flexible ways of working.
What you will get in return?
Creating an environment which enables our people to thrive is crucial for us and our Total Reward package goes beyond your salary, designed to support you and your development throughout your working life here.
- 28 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension and life assurance
- An annual Wellbeing Fund
- Happy to talk flexible working
- Flexible Benefits including health cash plan, additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, onsite gym, retail discounts and more!
To find out further information and apply please click the Apply button on this page to be transferred to the online application process.
Closing Date: Sunday, 1 September at Midnight
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Maidstone
- Business development Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Maidstone
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Maidstone
- Development / regeneration Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Maidstone
- Land acquisition Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Maidstone