Finance Business Partner - Financial Planning
Riverside have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Business Partner - Financial Planning working full-time, on a permanent basis. This role will be based at our Head Office, Speke.
What will you do?
Reporting to the Finance Director you will work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to define, develop and implement business planning processes to support the financial planning cycle across the Group. Support the business area/s to deliver growth initiatives, process improvement, margin enhancement and commercial opportunities.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as Riverside’s Finance Business Partner - Financial Planning:
• Co-ordinating cross-functional teams (both financial and non-financial) to improve business planning methods and to develop and implement standard procedures and best practices across the organisation
• Advise, guide and influence business managers on the management of financial challenges and opportunities. Ensure that business decisions are underpinned by sound and appropriate financial planning, analysis and expertise. Undertake financial modelling, scenario planning, business case preparation and option appraisal to support, effective decision making and improved business performance.
• Timely preparation and consolidation of 30 year Business Plans, Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts for the Group
• Preparation, validation and submission of Regulatory Returns to ensure accurate and timely compliance
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
Essentially, you are fully CCAB/CIMA qualified or equivalent and hvave previous experience in a business planning or consolidation role (or similar).
You are technically strong with a strong aptitude for analytical work and Microsoft Excel/financial modelling and experience of writing high profile reports and presentations.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to voluntary discounted benefits including high street and online savings
• Group Life cover employee-funded benefit (3x annual salary in the event of a death in service)
• Enhanced pension scheme
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Opt-in to Medicash employee-funded benefit
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Finance Business Partner, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.