Procurement and Contracts Advisor
As a Procurement and Contracts Advisor you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Procurement to deliver Lewisham Homes’ Procurement strategy and action plan.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working with Heads of Service and Business Managers to improve procurement and contract management within the organisation and to ensure that legislative requirements are met and corporate objectives and value for money are successfully achieved.
• Playing a key role in the delivery of the procurement strategy and related procedures throughout the organisation in accordance with the Lewisham Homes’ contract standing orders, UK law and EU regulations etc.
You will experience of end to end procurement within a public sector housing setting and detailed knowledge of procurement routes, tendering and evaluation processes and contract management techniques to support the delivery of complex procurements across the business. We are proud of the difference we make to the organisation and if you share our ambition to continuously improve our service then you will succeed as part of this team.
Key abilities include:
• Influence others to procure efficiently and effectively complying with all necessary legislation
• Procurement planning skills
• Ability to produce tendering documentation
• Expertise in relation to contract management and dispute resolution
The salary will be supported by a range of benefits, including flexible working opportunities and membership of the local government pension scheme. For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website.
Lewisham Homes: Share the ambition
Closing Date: Tuesday 10 September 2019
Interview: Week commencing 23 September 2019
To apply you will be asked to submit a CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement please ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached person specification with examples where relevant.
Please attach your CV and supporting statement to your online application.
For further information about this role please contact Tania Dyos on 0208 613 4244.
Annual Leave: 26 Days
Family friendly policies and benefits including:
•Career average final salary pension scheme
•Discounts for local eateries
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Communications / PR Officer £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Business development Officer £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)