Business Readiness Manager
Riverside have an excellent opportunity for an interim Business readiness manager- Budget setting on a 6 months fixed term contract/ secondment on a full time basis.
What will you do?
Manage the successful re-implementation of the Group’s model for service charge budget planning across finance functions and operational teams, ensuring business readiness activities are carried out effectively to embed the planning process, including providing training to colleagues as required
Work alongside the Interim Project Manager for Service Charge Contracts to ensure the financial implications of service chargeable contracts are identified and understood, profiled within budgets effectively and continually monitored to ensure value for money.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as the interim BRM – Budget setting
• Manage the interface between the project team, finance and operational colleagues to ensure the successful re-implementation of the budget planning process and monthly finance review by operational teams.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders including finance and operational colleagues
• Oversee the development and implementation of effective business processes, procedures and other collateral to support implementation identifying any barriers faced by operational colleagues preventing them from undertaking budget setting tasks themselves
• Develop training material for non- finance staff on how to managed their daily budgets
• Define and implement appropriate measures to monitor change benefits ensuring new systems and processes and behaviours are embedded effectively.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You are a qualified finance professional and have an awareness of service charge budget planning.
You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You are highly organised and ideally have had experience working in a project environment.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays) and flexible working hours
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to voluntary discounted benefits including high street and online savings
• Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities through Learning Zone
• Eye tests, glasses and lenses
This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the wider business and will be an excellent progression opportunity for the right candidate