x3 Business Readiness Managers
Riverside Housing have a new opportunity for 3 Business Readiness Managers working full-time, on a temporary basis.
What will you do?
As a Business Readiness Manager you will manage the successful transition of business change within an assigned functional area, ensuring the effective management of Business Readiness activities required to successfully implement all business change. Accountable for managing the impact of change, including progress reporting and monitoring risks and issues as required.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as Business Readiness Manager will include:
• Managing the interface between the Project Team and operations to ensure successful implementation of business change within an assigned geographic area within the Group.
• Collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure the business change is planned and delivered effectively and on time.
• Supporting the project manager to develop the required plans for each project.
• Providing effective communications to all key stakeholders and all affective staff to keep them updated on the progress as appropriate.
• Support continuous improvement through routine and bespoke analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You are an excellent communicator with the ability to communicate on all levels within the organisation. proactive with a can-do attitude, you are highly organised and can deliver whilst demonstrating empathy and resiliance.
You have experience of successfully managing business change within a large, complex, multi-site organization with excellent Stakeholder management skills.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to voluntary discounted benefits including high street and online savings
• Support towards professional study costs
• 10% salary increase after 12 months’ service, dependent on performance
• Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme (employee rate 1% and employer rate 4%) or our enhanced pension scheme (employee rate 6% and employer rate 9%)
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Eligibility for flexi-time working
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 150+ local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 90,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered by leaders and fairly treated, knowing that your voice is truly heard. Being people-focused, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Business Readiness Manager, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.