National Portfolio Manager- Managed Agents
Riverside have a new and exciting opportunity for a National Portfolio Manager to strategically lead our Managed Agents function, this is a permanent full time role. You will earn £48,582
Who you’ll be helping
At Riverside we place customers at the heart of our service delivery. We want to support them to transform their lives, not only by providing safe and comfortable accommodation, but through other initiatives designed to help them reach their potential and make a positive contribution to the local community.
Riverside provides a wide range of diverse community services including but not limited to specialist support for, adults and young people with Learning Difficulties Young People, Substance Misuse, Veterans and Armed forces, Domestic Abuse and People with an Offending History.
Riverside Retirement Living aims to provide accommodation, care and support to older people to help them improve their health and wellbeing, enhance their financial security and ensure they are socially connected. Our aim is to deliver a Modern, aspirational Retirement Living offer.
We want to increase our impact tackling and preventing homelessness by delivering services which give powerful messages of hope for an alternative, positive future, Riverside teams are able to build self-worth and motivation to change, alongside tools to maintain resilience and sustain healthier lifestyles
We encourage you to take the unique skills you have and use them to lead your team to be ambitious and aspirational regarding our customer’s experience, expectations and outcomes.
Though some days your resilience will be required, Working at Riverside is incredibly rewarding and your input can truly make a difference here.
What will you do?
As a trusted member of the leadership team you will manage a geographically spread workforce to establish a centre of excellence for managed agents across the group and deliver on policies, processes and procedures. You will work collaboratively with commissioners and local authorities to support business growth.
Day to day
Your responsibilities as a national portfolio manager will include:
• Having accountability for the Managed Agents team to build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
• Leading and motivating the mobile Managed Agents team developing and implementing operational objectives.
• Develop and implement KPIS, SLAS and managing resources addressing any underperformance efficiently
• Statically oversee leases, management agreements and 3rd Party SLAs for the managed agent portfolio being the senior escalation point for key issues. Continually improving and communicating any framework changes effectively
• Collaborating with and seeking feedback from key stakeholders to continually improve the service and ensuring any changes made are in accordance with change management protocols.
• Acting as a consultant for Business development team in stock acquisitions and transfers to reach growth strategy targets
• Represent the group at benchmarking forums, meetings and conferences
• Having accountability for managed agent budgets ensuring compliance and that income and expenditure is robustly managed in line with group financial controls.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You are an inspirational leader, empathetic, inclusive and resilient. Even better, you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and can influence others.
You have significant previous experience in operational management of a managed agent’s portfolio and leading a team in a housing environment. You successfully managed large scale budgets and delivered an excellent customer care service.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities
• Competitive Salary
• Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme or enhanced rate scheme
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Family friendly benefits providing enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and adoption
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to discounted benefits including high street and online savings
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered and that your voice is truly heard. Being a company focused on people, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a National Portfolio manager we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leicester
- Care and support Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leicester
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leicester
- Business development Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leicester
- Project management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leicester