Estate Care Officer
We are looking for a confident administrator to join the newly formed Estate Care team.
Your title would be Estate Care Officer.
Based in our Farringdon office, we are looking for an experienced and highly competent individual with strong Microsoft Office skills to support our new Estate Care department to deliver excellent communal cleaning & grounds maintenance services to our customers. You will be part of a friendly team working in a fast-paced environment You will be a key contact for the estate care department.
The role includes;
• Assisting with the gathering of accurate information to support the production of key performance indicators and producing reports.
• Management of the vehicle fleet across the department
• Raising and monitoring purchase orders ensuring accurate and timely payment of goods and services for the department
• Management of lone working processes and other staff safety data and monitoring
• Supporting the Estate Care Operations Managers in the day to day management of the estate services
Who we’re looking for:
A confident communicator with an engaging personality
• Focused and driven to achieve the best outcomes for our customers and the business
• Able to embrace a resilient and proactive approach to tasks
• Happy to act on your own initiative, make decisions and do the right thing.
• Capable of prioritising a varying workload, across different platforms
• Calm under pressure and able to deal with challenging situations
What we’ll offer you:
• A salary of circa £23,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
• 23 days holidays plus public holidays. We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus holidays
• A great pension scheme
• The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
• Flexible working
• Employee referral scheme
• Cash claim-back on medical treatments
• Travel to work loan
• Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance
• Find out more on our careers page
Why work for Southern Housing Group?
Southern Housing Group is one of the largest housing associations in the UK and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. The Group provides a a range of homes for people in housing need, including social rent, affordable rent, shared ownership and outright sales.
We exist to provide homes for more than 72,000 customers in over 28,500 homes, making lives better and investing in communities. With around 1,000 employees, we’re an organisation that’s growing.
We are a member of the G15, which represents London's largest housing associations. The G15 houses one in ten Londoners and builds a quarter of London's new homes.
Southern Housing Group won the "Housing Association of the Year" award at the WhatHouse? Awards 2018. The Group also won the award for "2018 Best Large Development" at the National Housing Awards for our development at Bow River Village in London.
Please be aware that due to the nature and sensitivities of some of our roles we are not always able to consider applications from Southern Housing Group residents.
We recommend you include a supporting statement to explain how your skills are relevant to this role to aid your application.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been progressed. After this period of time, we will delete all your personal information. We thank you for your interest in working at Southern Housing Group.