Head of Resident Management
The Head of Resident Management will be responsible for any allocations and resident related queries across the leasehold, shared ownership and social tenant portfolio that is too complex to deal with in the Customer Service Centre. The Head of Resident Management will be part of the Customer Operations Departmental Management Team.
- To be responsible to the Director of Customer Operations as a Head of Service for the management of the Allocations Manager and Resident Manager and their respective service functions.
- To provide a high level of customer service and effective management of allocations and resident management functions (across the leaseholder, shared owner and tenancy portfolio). For the team to effectively manage and provide support to residents on staircasings, resales and home purchase schemes.
- To ensure all policies and processes and relevant documentation is up to date, consistently applied and continuously improved as the service develop.
- To lead on, or provide input, as required into the Resident Panels, or similar customer groups.
- To ensure all statutory, regulatory, compliance and risk requirements are met across the service.
- To play a positive part in delivering any change programmes (including but not limited to One Future) and motivating and inspiring staff through changes.
- Work in collaboration with the Customer Service Centre to help create a “single point of entry” delivering “first call resolution”, by providing guides, training, reviewing processes and ongoing support.
Skills & experience
- Management experience of staff and/or teams to achieve high performance targets.
- Wider understanding and insight into customer and property management functions.
- Very good IT skills to optimise work, communications and working in an agile way.
- Ability to build effective links with all relevant stakeholders both within One Housing and externally.
- Commitment to delivering exemplary customer service.
- A continuous service improvement culture and root cause problem solving.
- Experience of at least two of the following functions: allocation, homeownership management, tenancy management.
- Working towards membership of a professional body (e.g. RICS, ILM, ICS)
Required skills/experience & Benefits
We want to support our colleagues to live well, through our offer of Benefits and Recognition, and by focusing on your Wellbeing.
Our Life@One colleague offer, includes the following excellent benefits:
- Salary – £55,000 - £65,000 depending on Experience
- Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
- Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Asset management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Project management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)